People read about Super Indo kratom and think it means it’s wonderful. But is it the truth, or is it a marketing trick? In this Super Indo kratom review, I’m going to tell you what Super Indo kratom is, and how it compares to standard Indo powder, plus I’ll tell you how it compares to Ultra Enhanced Indo.
I’ll tell you exactly what Super Indo kratom effects you can expect, the sort of dosage of Super Indo kratom you should be experimenting with, and compare it to Ultra Enhanced Indo effects.
Plus, I’m going to tell you a couple of places I’ve found, that sells genuine, imported from Southeast Asia, pure Indo kratom so you can experiment with standard, Super and Ultra Enhanced Indo.
What Is Super Indo Kratom?
Rather than just telling you what Super Indo kratom is, it’s probably easier to tell you the four different types of kratom you can get, in order of potency:
- Standard kratom powder is made by drying out the kratom leaves and then grinding them into a powder. Alternatively, better quality kratom is boiled after drying to create a resin, which is then ground. This makes it more potent.
- Super kratom is made in exactly the same way as standard kratom. However, it’s made using the biggest leaves on the kratom tree, that are closest to the outside of the tree, basically specially selected leaves. These are reputed to have a higher potency than normal leaves.
- Kratom extracts are made by boiling down a certain number of grams of leaves to make 1 g of powder. So 10x kratom extract uses 10 times the standard amount leaves that it takes to make 1 g of powder. This should produce a kratom far richer in alkaloids
- At the top of the tree, we have Ultra Enhanced kratom. This is where kratom resin is powdered, and then kratom alkaloids extracted from another batch of kratom are directly added to it. Basically creating a super-concentrated alkaloid-rich kratom blend.
Super Indo Kratom Effects
Super Indo kratom effects are exactly the same as normal Indo kratom, just slightly enhanced.
When it comes to kratom, there are white, green and red strains, which have the following general characteristics:
- Red kratom tends to be analgesic and at higher doses sedative. You will feel chilled out, your worries will go away, you will feel the world washing over you, and at lower doses, you will retain higher energy and focus. At very high doses, it will produce an opiate-like high, and tip over into full sedation.
- White kratom tends to be very energizing. You’ll feel enthusiastic, your body and mind will be energetic, you will be able to retain information, think quicker, and be incredibly upbeat and happy. You won’t feel much calmness or pain relief though, and at very high doses, you can experience a euphoric high.
- Green kratom tends to be in the middle between white and red. It has the ability to calm and relieve pain, but also it can give you focus and energy. It’s generally not quite as potent as white or red in its effects.
So it stands to reason, that Super Indo kratom effects will be exactly the same standard, just slightly enhanced at the same dose, as long as you get proper Super Indo kratom.
Super Indo Kratom Dosage
To get the full effects of Super Indo kratom, you’re going to need the perfect Super Indo kratom dosage for you.
You won’t get the proper dosage unless you have genuine Super Indo kratom.
In terms of a good dosage for Super Indo kratom, obviously, you will need a slightly higher dose for green, unless you want more gentle effects. But for red and white Super Indo, I would suggest you work up the following scale until you find where you are getting the effect you want:
- Beginner dose of up to 2 g
- Full spectrum effects felt around 4 g
- Strong dose up to 6 g
- Overwhelming dose over 6 g
Super Indo Vs Ultra Enhanced Indo Kratom
As I’ve already explained, Super Indo is just made from slightly more alkaloid rich kratom leaves, whereas Ultra Enhanced Indo is deliberately infused with a much higher amount of alkaloids, as much as 1500 mg per 25 g of kratom powder, if you get really good quality UEI.
But you will still get the same range of effects, whichever type you use. Is just that with super Indo kratom, you’ll have to take more, to get the same effects.
Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom really is powerful, if you get the more expensive, genuine, imported UEI. For me, 5 g of Ultra Enhanced White Indo knocked my head off. I was on the move, excited, upbeat, without any negative thoughts, for five hours.
Buying Super Indo Kratom
You’ll find a lot of poor kratom sellers try and pass standard kratom powder is Super Indo. However, if you find a reputable seller, who guarantees the quality of their kratom, and imports directly from Southeast Asia, then you can get genuine Super Indo strains.
Over two years, I’ve been through a lot of kratom sellers, but I settled on a handful that really does deliver genuine, pure kratom, imported from the source.
In terms of helping you to experiment with Super Indo and Ultra Enhanced Indo, these are a couple of examples of high-quality kratom sellers:
1.BuyKratom.us sell fantastic quality Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom. It’s incredibly potent. It’s smooth, but the effects are amazing.
Don’t take too much of it, unless you want to go on a real euphoric trip, and don’t do it every day, UEI is a once a week treat.
You’ll get great service from BuyKratom, and they deliver rapidly. On top of that, they do variety packs. One of those contains Ultra Enhanced Indo, plus a 25x strength kratom extract, and a 50x kratom extract. So why not give that a try, and see how the most potent strains of kratom stack up.
- If you want to try genuine Super Indo, then Originalharvestkratom.com do a fantastic Super Indo red vein kratom. If you want to be really chilled out, get pain relief, and at higher doses total dropped out bliss, then this is worth a try.
I’ve never been that taken by Super Indo because most of it simply isn’t super. But this red Super Indo genuinely chills you out massively, and at high doses, it’s really opiate-like.
So there you go, this Super Indo kratom review has hopefully cleared up some of the confusion around what Super Indo kratom effects should be, how they compare to Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom, plus I’ve given you a couple of places you can start your journey with.